Solid Waste (Garbage) Collection
- Hamlets of Buck Lake and Alder Flats (Thursdays)
- Viola Beach, Beachside Estates, Woodwind Estates (Mondays)
- Curilane Beach and Wizard Lake (Tuesdays)
- Hamlet of Gwynne (Tuesdays)
- Hamlet of Mulhurst Bay (Tuesdays)
- Hamlet of Winfield (Tuesdays)
- Hamlet of Westerose (Mondays)
Solid Waste Collection Fees
All lots defined as Residential Premises are eligible for waste collection and will be charged a monthly collection fee.
Effective March 1, 2019, the collection fee has been increased to $12.50 per month, billed bi-monthly as per the Fees & Charges Bylaw 2019/04.
Accounts receivable invoices will be sent out every second month according to the utility billing schedule.
For general inquiries (services provided or to report your garbage not picked up) contact Public Works Utilities Department 780-352-3321 or by email to PWAdmin@county.wetaskiwin.ab.ca
For billing inquiries contact Utility Clerk, Barb Wolter at 780-352-3321 Ext. 2287 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org