Solid Waste (Garbage) Collection
Solid Waste Pick-up Schedule & Guidelines
- Hamlets of Buck Lake and Alder Flats (Mondays) Effective January 1, 2020, collection day has moved back to Monday.
- Hamlet of Westerose (Mondays)
- Viola Beach, Beachside Estates, Woodwind Estates (Mondays)
- Hamlet of Gwynne (Tuesdays)
- Curilane Beach and Lakeland Estates (Tuesdays)
- Hamlet of Mulhurst Bay (Tuesdays)
- Hamlet of Winfield (Tuesdays)
Solid Waste Collection Fees
All lots defined as Residential Premises are eligible for waste collection and will be charged a monthly collection fee.
Effective March 1, 2019, the collection fee has been increased to $12.50 per month, billed bi-monthly as per the Fees & Charges Bylaw 2019/04.
Accounts receivable invoices will be sent out every second month according to the utility billing schedule.
For general inquiries (services provided or to report your garbage not picked up) contact Public Works Utilities Department 780-352-3321 or by email to email@example.com
For billing inquiries contact Utility Clerk, Sheila Suetta at 780-352-3321 Ext. 2287 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org