The County of Wetaskiwin accepts Telebanking/Online Banking & Online Credit Card payments for all Accounts Receivable, Property Tax and Utility invoices as well as some other miscellaneous fees.
All County of Wetaskiwin payments can be made:
- in person at the County Administration Office
- debit (ensure that your daily limit can cover the transaction)
- in person at the bank
- by mail, please include the remittance portion of the invoice/tax notice
- online or telebanking, please visit the online/telebanking page for details
- through the front door mail slot, when the office is closed.
*Please make all cheques payable to the County of Wetaskiwin.
*For your convenience we accept post dated cheques.
The County of Wetaskiwin has enrolled in the OptionPay service which allows you to use a credit card for ALL County invoices including account receivable invoices, utility invoices, property taxes and other fees. If you would like to make a credit card payment through this system, please visit our OptionPay page for details.
Where do I find my account number?
In order to make your payments, there are some required numbers on your notice/invoice that you will need. Choose the payment type in the menu below for instructions on how to find the numbers required for your payment.
Wetaskiwin, Alberta T9A 2G5
243019A Highway 13
Toll Free: 800-661-4125
After Hours: 780-352-0005
Public Works Call Centre: 780-361-6241
Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
(Closed on all statutory holidays)