Domestic / Livestock / Wildlife

Stray Livestock

If you have stray livestock on your property, please phone:
Livestock Investigator
Lyle Corver
403-598-6991 or

Brand Inspectors:
Butch, Terry or Anthony
North Alberta Provincial Field Supervisor

Deceased Household Pets Livestock and Wildlife

For deceased household pets (dogs & cats) livestock and wildlife on County roads or three-digit Highways please contact:

County Public Works

For deceased household pets or livestock or wildlife on one- or two-digit Highways please contact:

Main Road Alberta Contracting

When encountering large, threatening animals or carnivores, remain indoors if possible and contact Alberta Fish and Wildlife at 780-361-1250.

The County has trap rentals for small animals and rodents. Click here for trap rentals.