Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information.


  1. Assessment Information Request

    To request an assessment from the Assessment Department.


  1. FCSS - Travel Planning 101

    Helpful Tips for Seniors and Travel Newbies!

Protective Services

  1. Dog Complaint Form

    Dog Complaint Form

Public Works

  1. Application for Children Playing Warning and Cautionary Signs as per Policy 32.1.7
  2. Dust Control Application Form

    I, the undersigned, hereby apply to the County of Wetaskiwin No. 10 for an application of Dust Control for the purposes of controlling... More…

  3. Report a Concern for Public Works Department

    For non-emergency public works maintenance concerns, such as potholes, rough roads, culvert/ditching/drainage issues, signage (faded... More…

  1. Contractor Work Permit - Private Dust Control
  2. Public Works Donations to Organizations
  3. Temporary Road Closure Application


  1. Application for Bulk Water in Gwynne
  2. Register for Utility E-Billing

    Register for utility e-billing and your utility invoice will be e-mailed to you directly.

  1. Application for Solid Waste Transfer Station Card
  2. Utility Auto Payment Plan (UAPP)

    UAPP is a plan that enables you to pay your bill from County of Wetaskiwin No. 10 for water, sewer, and waste collection through an... More…