Assessment Requests


As a property owner you are entitled to access or receive sufficient information about your property and a summary of any assessment in accordance with sections 299 and 300 of the Municipal Government Act. These requests can be informal or formal.

Informal Requests

Contact one of the following by email or phone our office:

Formal Requests

Use the Assessment Request Form (PDF) after you have spoken to an assessor to make a request.

Please send or bring completed form and payment to:
County of Wetaskiwin No.10
PO Box 6960
Wetaskiwin, AB T9A 2G5