About Buck Lake
The Hamlet of Buck Lake is located on Highway 13, 8 kilometres (5.0 mi) west of the junction of Highway 22 and 13 and approximately 120 kilometres (75 mi) southwest of Edmonton. The street address is 801 Lakeshore Drive.
- Population: 75 (2011 Census)
- Community and Recreation: Leisure and Community Services
- Councillor and Electoral Division: Lyle Seely, Division 7
- Emergency Services: Services available throughout the County.
- Fire Services: Buck Lake/Alder Flats Fire Department
- Garbage and Recycling: Please view additional information.
- Health Care: Hospitals operated by Alberta Health Services. Nearest Locations: Drayton Valley, Rimbey, Rocky Mountain House, Wetaskiwin
- Health Unit: Winfield
- Home Support Services: Services available throughout the County
- Libraries: Alder Flats Buck Lake Public Library
- Protective Services: Services available throughout the County.
- Wetaskiwin Regional Public Schools, Alder Flats Elementary School, Buck Mountain Central School,
- STAR Catholic (St. Thomas Aquinas Roman Catholic Schools) has Pre-K to 12 in Drayton Valley and Wetaskiwin.
- Water, Wastewater and Utilities: Please view additional information