Can I apply my own dust control?

You will need to contact Public Works and request a Dust Control Suppressant Waiver Form. A Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) will also have to be provided for the suppressant you are planning to use. The waiver form and MSDS will then be reviewed by the Public Works Manager of Operations who will either approve or deny your request. 

Please Note: The spreading of used oil on roads within the County, prior to testing and meeting Alberta Environment guidelines is not permitted. 

Show All Answers

1. How do I pay for and submit my Dust Control Application?
2. Does my payment include 2 applications of dust control?
3. When will my dust control be applied?
4. How do I get a flag?
5. How do I mark my area for dust control application?
6. What happens if I don’t put my flags out for Dust Control?
7. What if my dust control isn’t working?
8. Can I apply my own dust control?