2.1. To determine if the County has the right numbers of staff with the right skillsets in the right position to achieve the goals and strategies outlined in the Strategic Plan of the County as determined by Council.
2.2. References must be provided, specifically relating to Alberta Rural Municipalities.
2.3. The proposal must be focused on the following outcomes:
• Measure efficiency and/or effectiveness in the delivery of municipal services;
• Ways to maximize service delivery and/or organizational efficiency;
• Measure responsiveness of Administration to the needs of Council; and
• Ways to meet or exceed Council’s Municipal Strategic Objectives.
2.4. The proposal must identify the following deliverables:
• Improve Effectiveness;
• Improve Efficiency;
• Improve Responsiveness;
• Identify Cost Savings (both Capital and Operating);
• Identify Staffing Numbers and Training Needs;
• Identify Staff Capability Assessment; and
• Identify Accountability System Needs