Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information.

Report a Concern for Public Works Department

  1. Public Works - Report A Non-Emergency Concern

    If you have a non-emergency/non-bylaw concern, simply fill out and submit the form below. Describe the issue you wish to report including a detailed description and/or a photo. 

    Once the form is submitted, our Public Works department will create a service ticket and assign it to the appropriate staff member to address your concern.

    You will receive a notification email once your request has been updated. 

    Concerns can be reported at anytime; however, all service tickets will be created during regular business hours (Monday to Friday between 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.).

    For Bylaw-related concerns (e.g. animal control, unsightly, Land Use Bylaw, etc.) please call 780-352-3321 or after hours at 780-352-0005. 

  2. Location of the Concern:
  3. Is this issue on a provincial highway (2, 2A, 13, 13A, 20, 22, 611, 613, 616, 761, 771, 780, 795, 814, 822)?

    If yes, please call 1-877-875-3263. All Provincial Highways in the County of Wetaskiwin are maintained by Mainroads. 

  4. Example: RR 231

  5. Example: Twp 460

  6. Example: RR 231 north of Twp 460 about 200 meters

  7. If location of concern is on or near your property, please include your rural address sign.

  8. Area of Concern*

    Please select one of the options below.

  9. Please describe in as much detail as possible your concern/what you are reporting. Ensure to add the exact location for dispatching.

  10. Upload a picture of the issue or a map showing the location of the issue.

  11. Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act

    Section 33(c) of the FOIP Act authorizes the County of Wetaskiwin No. 10 to collect this personal information for the purpose of the Report a Concern. If you wish to inquire about the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information, or if you have questions about correcting your personal information, please contact the FOIP Coordinator:; phone 780-352-3321 (ext. 2270); or, toll free at 1-800-661-4125.

  12. Leave This Blank:

  13. This field is not part of the form submission.