The County of Wetaskiwin will be holding Open Houses for proposed local improvements on August 6, 11, and 12 at Lakedell Community Hall. These events will be for the following subdivisions:
- Aspen Acres (August 11, 5:00 pm)
- Antler Ridge (August 12, 3:00 pm)
- Grandview Meadows (August 6, 7:00 pm)
- Highland Estates (August 12, 5:00 pm)
- Patterson Estates (August 11, 7:00 pm)
- Village West (August 12, 7:00 pm)
- Woodfield Estates (August 6, 5:00 pm)
Property owners in these subdivisions have been sent information packages relating to the Open House and proposed project; these documents can also be found on our website under “Local Improvements.”
We understood that property owners may not be able to attend their Open House, so we will be making recordings of the presentations available after the events are completed.
Residents in these subdivisions who have any questions or concerns about the proposed local improvements are encouraged to contact Ben Cowan, Municipal Intern, or Jeff Chipley, Assistant CAO, at 780 352-3321.