Rural Address Signs

The County of Wetaskiwin put into effect a rural addressing system which can be utilized by emergency service providers and for other purposes such as providing directions for delivery services. Bylaw 2015/43 outlines the system for rural addressing in the County of Wetaskiwin.  

The cost associated with the placement and replacement of a sign shall be set out in the Fees and Charges Bylaw of the County. 

A rural address sign is required for all residential and commercial Developments. Only Residential dwellings and commercial developments are eligible for a rural address sign(s).