Commercial Signage

Anyone wishing to erect a private sign (i.e. business, directional) adjacent to County road allowances requires a permit to do so. You can request a permit through our Signage Application (PDF). 

Signage Along Provincial Highways

Signs located adjacent to Highways require approval from Alberta Transportation

No permit is required for election signs along Provincial Highways if these guidelines are met. Guidelines for the Installation of Election Signs (PDF)